Tel     : +971 4 2636647
E-Mail : info@vtmeconsulting.com

80% of Vertical Transportation & Façade Access is Engineering – Science – Mathematics.

VTME employs qualified and experienced Engineers who can handle VT/FA design and engineering coordination in no time. VTME’s Engineers understand Architects very well and speak your language.

About VTME

Founded in 2013, VTME is an engineering consultancy, dedicated for building transportation, façade access and any other electro-mechanical elevating/transporting equipment permanently installed within buildings. The founding members of VTME are qualified engineers who have been long time industry colleagues, with vast experience both as design consultants and equipment contractors.

Collective experience of our founding members exceed 40 years in heavy electro-mechanical equipment which has helped us in understanding the TRUE requirements of building designers, Architects and Owners. VTME has the very essential local market knowledge and design traditions and we guarantee to provide the construction industry a truly different experience at a professional level, just as desired by the building design professionals.

WHY US?

WE ARE PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED ENGINEERS!!

Our professional license has been issued by the government after careful consideration of our engineering qualification and vast project experience, exclusively for professional consulting. The consultants are locally recognized by the government and also by the CIBSE-UK.

YOU NEED ENGINEERS!!

Vertical Transportation & Façade access design are engineering, best delivered by qualified engineers. Only around 20% of consulting is non-engineering and common sense. However, remaining 80% relates to solid Engineering, Science and Mathematics which only qualified engineers can understand, raise/flag issues, suggest solutions. Moreover, Architects & main design consultants pay for an engineering sub-consultancy and we believe that only qualified engineers should deliver it.

WE ARE MODERN & REGIONAL!!

We utilise the latest version of ELEVATE ® software for simulations. We have reviewed and practiced the design concepts of various industry veterans in the modern world. While we have learnt the basic design calculations thoroughly, we also understand how modern simulation techniques actually work. Our regional knowledge helps us in designing sensible solutions i.e. not blindly following other regions of the world.

WE ARE CURRENT ON PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGY!!

We always stay current with the latest products and technology, equipment options to provide the latest & apt solution.

WE ARE PROMPT!!

We understand the constraints on the designers in terms of time/cost/efforts and we are very flexible and work with our Clients in their pace.